Thursday, March 8, 2012

Photojournalism is journalism in which news story is presented primarily through photographs
Portraiture is a flattering likeness of a person. You make a person look better than what they are.

INSPIRATION
. My most recent experience was when i saw a young boy on the streets begging for food with a little       child on his back and with no sign of any female with them.
. I feel inspired on the streets
. I take images that tell a story about my inspiration.

TRUST
. I trust a person who is there for me through thick and thin someone who shows that they are worthy of your trust
. You trust someone because they  are trust worthy and they never let you down
. You trust because you can not live in this world without trusting anyone
. You know wen someone does not hold back anything from you
.  The colour of trust is blue because blue symbolises pureness

No comments:

Post a Comment